SEO “search engine optimization” is the process of improving your website’s visibility on major internet search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Even small improvements in SEO can yield huge results to your bottom line. The following chart from a study conducted by Optify in December, 2010, demonstrates just how important search engine rank is in influencing clicking behavior of your potential customers:
This data shows that the first ten Google results received a staggering 89% of all click-through traffic. This means that if you are not on the first page of Google, almost 90% of your potential customers won’t find you.
Are We Any Good at SEO? View Our Portfolio
At this point you are probably wondering what we will be able to do for your company. You should first view our portfolio and see if we are a good fit for what you are looking for. Depending on your desired results, we will custom build a unique and cost effective SEO strategy based on your company’s specific needs. There is no single silver bullet for an effective SEO strategy but there are basic elements needed regardless of who provides your SEO services:
1. Website Coding. Even if you think your current website is “perfect”, a minor/major makeover from an SEO professional can dramatically improve your SEO results. We employ only the best website programmers to make sure that your website is better optimized for SEO than your competitors.
2. Content Management. Once we’ve tackled all the technical aspects of your website, we review/optimize the content from a marketing standpoint to make sure that the new traffic your website gains is converting into paying customers.
3. Keyword/Competitor Research. This involves combing through internet to uncover how people are searching for your services/products online and how to get their attention on you instead of your competitors.
4. Link Building. Optimized link building is a major part of what convinces search engines to rank your site above your competitors. Done correctly, the results will be effective and long lasting. Done incorrectly, the results can ban your website from major search engines altogether and cause you to lose significant traffic.
5. Much, much, more. We are constantly finding new ways to improve our SEO results which is especially necessary as search engines constantly update the algorithms that determine how they rank websites.
How much do SEO campaigns cost?
We price our SEO campaigns on a project by project basis and provide our clients the flexibility to pay either a flat project amount or a flat monthly fee. Both of these payment options are based on our hourly rate of between $75-$100 depending on what the project requires. Our basic campaigns start at $500 a month and include a minimum of 5 hours of work per month doing the tasks mentioned above. Most small businesses targeting local customers should expect to budget between $500-$1000 to see significant results. Larger companies or ones that target broad demographics or highly competitive keywords should expect to budget more to see similar results. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not require long-term contracts and we provide a guaranteed deadline for achieving first page ranking on Google for most keywords or we will continue the SEO campaign free of charge until the agreed upon results are reached.
To receive your free SEO consultation, contact us today.
To see a recent survey of SEO pricing from over 600 SEO companies, click here.
What about Google Places/Maps listings?
When searching for local businesses, Google often ranks businesses with Places/Maps listings above normal website listings. If you are a local business, ranking well in Google Maps is a vital part of your SEO. We offer SEO services specific to Google Maps starting at $500 that can drastically improve your local business ranking. It is important to note that your website SEO and online reviews greatly influence your Google Places/Maps ranking. In order to get the best results, we strongly recommend you combine these services. To find out more about local SEO for Google Places/Maps visit our Google Places Optimization page.
Want proof of our results? See examples of our SEO results on our resume page.
Visit our Plano SEO page for local SEO information in Plano TX.
Call us to get your questions answered now: 214-556-3190